Use this page to link to the Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections and perform a number of activities online.
Check the Following:
• Review/update your voter registration information
• Check your Vote By Mail/Absentee Ballot Request
• Locate your Election Day polling location.
• Look up your Florida Voter Registration Number.
• See your sample ballot.
• Look up future elections.
• Review your voting activity for the past 12 months.
Register to Vote
Need to register to vote?
Want to Vote By Mail?
Florida law allows all qualified voters to request an absentee ballot from the Supervisor of Elections. A member of the voter's immediate family or legal guardian may also request an absentee ballot for a voter, if directly instructed to do so by the voter. The request can cover all elections through the next regularly scheduled general election.
Why wait until election day to potentially find yourself rushing, waiting in long lines, and not having time to consider your choices?
Please note that an Absentee Ballot Request is good for All elections through the next two (2) General Elections for which you are eligible to vote. You WILL NOT automatically continue to receive an Absentee Ballot unless you sign up periodically.
Hillsborough County Supervisor of Elections